About Me

I am a ninth grader at Sheboygan Falls High school.

This is my personal statement.

I guess I’m what you would call an overachiever. I want to be the type of student that goes above and beyond. As a kid, I knew exactly what college I wanted to get into, exactly what kind of grades I would get, exactly what I was going to major in, exactly what job I would get, and exactly how I would get it all done. Of course, these changed just about every other day.

I’ve always loved reading and writing, and Language Arts has always been one of my favorite subjects. I want to improve my writing this year, especially writing creatively and writing essays. I’m not really sure what my favorite genre is; I like a lot of them. I read a lot of suspense and historical fiction. I haven’t read a lot of non-fiction except for school, and I want to start reading some biographies and autobiographies.

Actually, right now, I’m not exactly sure what college I want to go to, or what I want to be when I grow up. Honestly, I’m not even sure exactly what activities I’m going to do, though there’s a bunch that I want to try out. I’m not sure about sports, because I couldn’t catch a ball if it were handed to me. (Really. It’s happened before). I want to keep up good grades throughout high school and be involved in lots of things. I want to start volunteering. I want to get into a good college. I think I might want to go to law school, but I’m not sure. I want a lot of things, and I’ll try hard to achieve them.

One Response to About Me

1. Pingback: Looking Back | Amy Z's Blog