About Me

2010
09.14

With the future coming faster than ever, there are so many things for me to decide.  What do you want do be when you are older? Where are you going to go for college.  In my younger years, these things didn’t even matter.  As I grew up the only things that mattered were who had the yummiest snack at milk break and who drew the greatest pictures.  We were so carefree and everyone was our friend.  Now, almost everything matters at our age.  Are my grades good enough?  Do I fit it?  Am I good enough at this sport to make a team?  What are your plans for the future?

In high school I plan to be the best that I can possibly be.  I hope to keep up with my schoolwork so that I can stay involved in other school activities.  Currently, I am on the JV volleyball team and in the spring I plan to try out for soccer or softball.  I’m always open for trying something new, so I’m going to look for other activities that I can do here as well.  Staying involved is one of the most important things for me to do.  Without activities, like volleyball, I would be lost.  I wouldn’t know who I was.

To me, life is like a stone path.  My plan for step one is to graduate high school.  Step two is to go on to college.  Step three though is a complete mystery to me.  I still don’t know what I want my profession to be when I’m older.  If I work hard and apply myself, I know that I can easily get past steps one and two.  Hopefully during those first few steps, I’ll figure out step three and continue on through the journey of life.

Your Reply