- Students will investigate an inquiry question to find and formulate conclusions.
- Students will develop and demonstrate skills in analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing research sources in written argument.
- Students will demonstrate skills in person-to-person communications as well as digital collaboration.
Your I-Search project will be published using a Google Site; thus, the directions for this project have been published on a Google Site to aid your understanding of how they work.
- Changes in the American Dream, Alyssa VE and Dana K
- Your Rights Revoked, Clayton O and Chad B
- Towns Change People, Jacob T and Ben W
- American Identity, Annamaria O and Abbi C
- American Literature of the 21st Century, Nicole F and Erica D
- Men and Women of American Poetry, Kevin S and Tyler S
- Dreams of Americans, Andrew B
- How the American Dream Changes Through Time, Tristen L and Libby O
- America, Jake H and Connor C
- American Dream, Cody T and Sean M
- Connections to the American Dream, Melissa M, Larissa H and Ashley W
- The American Dream While Growing Up in Poverty, Adina K and Taylor M
- Changes in High School, Courtney and Amelie