Here is a series of questions to consider when sorting through the information you have gathered about the Sheboygan Falls High School environment. Answering these questions will help you organize your School Profile
- What is the purpose of your profile?
- Who is your audience?
- What did you learn about the environment of SFHS that you found surprising or didn’t recognize before?
- How can you turn your findings into a thesis statement?
- Describe the professional person you interviewed in terms of their status within the school.
- How are you going to present your School Profile: anecdote, dialogue, fact, image of the school?
- How do you want to present your analysis of the school mascot and motto: as an introduction to the school or as an explanation of the school environment?
- How can you restate your thesis statement without sounding like you restated your thesis? What is the theme of your School Profile? How does it relate to the greater picture of life?