What can CyberPartners do?
- Exchange documents via email. Make sure the file names are different by adding your name. Example: “hypertext report: Sue S.”
- Send documents as attachments.
- To open, click on the link for the attached file and choose Save. Save the file in your CP Edits folder.
- Once the file is saved, you’ll have the option to open it. Go ahead and do this.
- To make comments and changes, open the “Reviewing” toolbar in Word.
- To send back, start a new mail and attach the file from the CP Edits folder.
Your goal is to help your CP improve his/her writing. Do not focus only on little errors, like spelling or punctuation, though it is nice to point these out (by tracking changes, they’ll see what you fixed). The most helpful advice will come from your comments.
What to comment on?
- Be sure your partner is understanding the assignment.
- Are ideas fully developed, or could she/he add reasons or examples to show how or why?
- What about conventions? Spelling? Sentences punctuated properly? Mixed words, like there/their?
- In general, is the writing fluent? Choppy? What can be done to improve it?
- The writer needs to explain or make more clear.
- The writer needs to give examples or reasons.
- The writer has a confusing sentence.
- The writer has sentence faults that should be corrected.
- The writer has too many different ideas in one paragraph.
- A paragraph is lacking a topic sentence.
- Also, feel free to make positive comments.
CyberPartners 2010-Semester 1
|Lexi A||Mia M||Nathan P||Marissa D|
|Karlie B||Sam P||Mike R||Nick H|
|Alyssa B||Sam R||Karisa R||Allie H|
|Ellen C||Sabrina R||Christian T||Elodie H|
|Kyle C||Josh R||Alex W||Dee I|
|Jake F||Bailey S||Jordan W||Mitchell L|
|Jaymz H||Kylie S||Sean W||Robert M|
|Alex H||Brooke W||Emily E||Mariah H|
|Wyatt J||Arrison S||Micah G||Elli O|
|Katie K||Jake W||Austin H||Samma O|
|Mallory L||Matt W||Nate H||Randy P|
|Ellie L||Brittny W||Cole I||Kayleigh S|
|Thomis M||Brad Z||Nathan J||Eli S|
|Maria M||David B||Mitchell K||Nick St. O|
|Jake M||Alex B||Eric K||Ashley T|
|Aaron N||Justice B||Hanna L||Peter V|
|Candice N||Travis D||James L||Frank W|
|Bill L||Karl H|
|A group of three does a circular share; you decide which direction.
Each person only sends to one, not to both partners.