Login to WisCareers
- WisCareers Exploration (gives you the objectives for this lesson and the steps to follow).
- There may be some minor changes in the site, so read carefully. Ask for help when you can’t figure it out, but try first to navigate the site on your own.
- Try other inventories/assessments. The more information you can get about what you like, need and are good at, the better. Go beyond the basic requirements.
- Career Exploration Guide (You need to fill out and hand in three of these, which will be useful to you later, as well, when you write your career speech).
- Speech Outline (for written speech and semester exam)
- Rubric for Portfolio & Speech (written and delivered)
Your Personal Statement
Here is the guide for the statement you wrote in 9th grade. You can modify it to fit your current needs, but a good statement will address your interests and your goals. This is a document that you may use for scholarship applications senior year.