An ‘About Me’ post gives your blog readers insight into who you are as an individual. It helps them understand your goals, your work ethic, and your attitude toward life. It also helps me get to know you better.
Below is a list of categories and questions to use to create your About Me post. You can choose any number of these questions to answer. You are not required to answer all of them. Your About Me post needs to be at least 200 to 300 words in length (this means a solid, bulky paragraph). Please write your About Me page in a Word document so that you can take advantage of spell check.
Compliance: Parent category should be Cyberjournal, sub-category should be About me. Spelling and grammar count. This is a first impression.
- Write a little bit about your family. Remember to use first names only.
- How many brothers and sisters do you have?
- Is there one person in your family that you have a special bond with? Why do you think you have such a strong bond with them?
- What type of student do you want to be in high school?
- What are you going to do to ensure you achieve that student status?
- Do you plan on participating in sports or clubs? Which ones? Why have you chosen these?
- Do you plan on going to college? Which one? Why this college?
- What will you do throughout high school to ensure you are accepted into the college of your choice?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- Why do you want that career?
- What do you plan on doing to make this career path come true?
- If you could visit any place in the world, where would you go? Why?
- If you won a million dollars today, what would be the very first thing you would buy? Why?
- Do you have a favorite quote or saying? Why is it your favorite?
- What is your favorite leisure activity?
- What is your favorite movie?